Purpose of MedicineForums.com
The MedicineForums.com site and associated forums are intended for use as a resource where registered users are welcome to post and reply to comments, questions and requests for information in several subject areas. MedicineForums.com offer the user the ability to read about and discuss general health information for general education purposes. The information on the MedicineForums.com site is not professional advice and is not intended to replace a personal consultation with a qualified physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional.
MedicineForums.com Posts and Comments Disclaimer
MedicineForums.com does not endorse and has no control over the content of posts or comments made on the MedicineForums.com forums. The comments made by registered users on MedicineForums.com are not necessarily reviewed by MedicineForums.com prior to posting and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the owners of MedicineForums.com.
The administrators and owners of MedicineForums.com make no warranties, express or implied, as to the content of the posts and comments in the MedicineForums.com site for accuracy and reliability. The administrators and owners of MedicineForums.com reserve the right to prevent certain posts and comments and may, without prior notice, edit, move, change and/or remove such posts and comments for any reason.
Although the administrators and owners of MedicineForums.com will attempt to keep all objectionable posts and comments off of this site, it is impossible for us to review all posts and comments. All posts and comments express the views of the author. The administrators and owners of MedicineForums.com are not responsible for the content of any message.
MedicineForums.com Rules, Guidelines, and Etiquette
Promoting or encouraging illegal activities in this venue is strictly prohibited.
The following is a list of the rules and guidelines for MedicineForums.com. If you discover a post that you feel is inappropriate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Registration is required to post a message or leave a comment on the MedicineForums.com forums.
2. This forum is intended for users with questions relating to approved prescription and over-the-counter medicines. This forum is NOT to be used to discuss or seek advice regarding illicit or illegal substances. This forum is also not to be used to support users withdrawing from illicit or illegal substances.
3. Posts encouraging or facilitating the abuse of medications or other substances are not permitted. Posts seeking advice on how to abuse medications or other substances are prohibited.
4. Offensive language will not be tolerated including profanity, vulgarity or lewd suggestive language. Several offensive words are automatically blocked by the functions of the site. This list can be updated at the discretion of the administrators.
5. Posts seeking information on how to circumvent drug tests or pharmacy dispensing rules are not permitted.
6. Be helpful, be brief, and be patient with others.
7. Respect the privacy of others.
8. Rule of thumb – if you wouldn’t do or say something in real life, please refrain from doing it online as well.
9. Stay on topic – don’t post irrelevant comments, thoughts, pictures, or links.
10. Cite your sources.
11. Do not impersonate someone else. Users who impersonate others will be immediately removed.
12. There should be no messages posted advertising a business, promoting web pages, or promoting events unless someone asks for that information.
13. Do not use all CAPS when posting messages. Do not use special characters in the subject line to attract attention when posting messages.
14. Do not post external links to other web sites.
15. Do not include an email address in a post or comment. Any email address included in a post or comment is available to be viewed by any person or crawler accessing the forums.
16. Keep your comments and replies positive and helpful. Abusive or demeaning posts will not be tolerated and the offending user will be immediately removed.
Your privacy is important to us. The administrators and owners of MedicineForums.com are committed to keeping the identity of the site’s registered users confidential.
Content Rights on MedicineForums.com
By registering as a user at MedicineForums.com, you agree to the Terms Policy. This includes granting certain permissions and rights to the owners of MedicineForums.com through an “IP License” for all posts and comments made to MedicineForums.com. All posts and comments made to the MedicineForums.com are available to be viewed by the public and the owners of MedicineForums.com are not responsible for any use or disclosure of any posts or comments made on MedicineForums.com.
Subject to Change
By participating in MedicineForums.com through posts or comments, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the MedicineForums.com Rules and Guidelines.
Thank you for your participation!
All new visitors should read this section.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest